Tuesday, March 13, 2012

AIn't it just the way?

I clicked "schedule... send now..." and the latest issue of TeeZeeTidbits went winging through the ether... zoooooooom.

Just as I extended my clicker finger to zoooooooom over to the blog to activate the poll I promised in the newsletter, the doorbell rang. (Don't worry, this is not a scary movie.)

The electrician said, "sorry, but I need to shut down your electricity while I troubleshoot some problems with the parking area lights; it'll just be a minute."

Uh-huh. I live in an old house, with old wires, and with old connections, and possibly even old watts running through those old connections and wires. So.... note to self: post only in the middle of the night when no electricians are up and about!

Note to you all: vote in the poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment