Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I went to a garden party...

My lovely friends at Elfant Wissahickon Realtors (Looking for a realtor? They are top notch: an unsolicited testimonial!) invited me to participate in the Chestnut Hill Garden Festival a weekend ago, and I had a GREAT time sharing Zentangle with folks who stopped by the booth.


In between passages of the Tiny Tot Trolley - rumble, rumble, rumble - I talked about Zentangle, showed off some artwork, and demonstrated some patterns.


And, I was captured on video! I'd like you all to imagine that the camera added about 10 (times 3) pounds, as it always does, and that the videographer had the "let's make Terri look sunburned" app loaded on his iPhone video camera, shall we? After all, what's a little "polite fiction" between friends?


Here's the link to the video: http://youtu.be/JIgiy7dr1x8


Also of note: I've updated the class schedule. I'd love to see you at an upcoming class!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL ZIA! Yes, I know I'm shouting, but it's so darned GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete